Thursday, 10 July 2014

I don't really want this blog to be about what I buy. I'd rather share with you the tears and tantrums  joy of sewing and my little adventures in crafts and cooking. However I just had to write about a shop I went into today.

 Isn't it lovely when you stumble across a shop with things that really inspire you? I often get into slumps because I feel so bland and my ideas feel boring, it happens to everyone I guess.  I feel like everything I make should be extraordinary, which adds unnecessary pressure and unavoidably kills creativity. Anyway, whilst shopping I found this gift shop full of cute jewellery and hair bows with little felt and wood broaches. Lots of pearls, cute animals, felt, soft colours and tons and tons of ribbon....It was like a living inspiration board.

The three pairs of earrings and the hair clip cost $18.....I'll be back
What do you do to get out of slumps?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for commenting. I read every single comment and will try and reply as soon as possible.

Have a lovely day! :)