Friday, 4 July 2014

Sewing update: very easy vogue 8723

So far sewing the V8723 has been a breeze! It's so simple to put together, I think this pattern is going to be one of my go-to patterns just because its so simple and has a rather classic shape. It almost has a slightly watered-down 1950s feel to it and doesn't take up too much fabric which is a bonus.

This is it, in all its unfinished, un-hemmed glory. The picture isn't very good quality and it isn't very large but I'll post more when its finished. I wore a belt as I hadn't sewn the lining into the waist causing it to sit rather odd, however on the finished project I believe it will sit so much better. 

Also! you probably can't tell but the fabric is a cotton with small blue and white stripes and GREAT WHITE SHARKS. 
I'm a little tea-pot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for commenting. I read every single comment and will try and reply as soon as possible.

Have a lovely day! :)