Friday, 17 October 2014

One lovely blog award

The Rules: 

1. You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog. 
2. You must list the rules and display the award. 
3. You must add seven facts about yourself. 
4. You must nominate fifteen other bloggers and let them know they have been nominated.
5. You must display the award logo and follower the blogger who nominated you. 

Thank you Lucy from the carnabetian army for passing this along!

Seven Facts About Me:

1. I had surgery when I was 18 that permanently fused most of my spine together, I had to learn how to walk again and spent a lot of time by myself doing nothing....thats when I decided to learn to sew!

2.  When I was a child I was adamant I was going to be a lawyer. I watched Legally Blonde and I felt like suddenly it was okay to be feminine and smart. I may no longer want to be a lawyer (I think I would be too distressing), but I am at university studying to be a Psychologist. 

3.  I love peppermint tea and I drink it ALL the time. When I come to think of it I love anything that smells or tastes like peppermint. 

4. I burn in the sun ridiculously quickly. I have been known to stop in the sun for a chat with people at uni for 10 minutes and end up with blistering, tomato red sunburn. SPF 50+ is my best friend and I don't know what I'd do without it.
5.  I live in Australia, grew up in a coastal town, live in a coastal city and hate swimming at the beach! 

6. I had a spice girls crop top when I was a kid and I thought I was the coolest. I felt like baby spice (she was my favourite)
7. When I was little I watched a cartoon called the Magical Adventures of Mumfie. It had a little elephant in a pink coat, a scarecrow, a pig with wings and a whale with a house inside it. Nobody I talked to remembered it and I've still never met anyone who remembers it......but I know its real! 

Nominations! 
Lisa from tea and craft
Wendy from the butterfly balcony
Eve and Blaire from old is now vintage
CiCi from cici-marie
Hayley from lady haze of vintage
Liz from sixties twist
Bonita from lavender and twill
Lynne from  ozzy black beard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for commenting. I read every single comment and will try and reply as soon as possible.

Have a lovely day! :)