Saturday, 4 October 2014

Perfect vintage sale attire
1. Small bag that doesn't get in the way or a bag large enough to carry every single item home in......(become Mary Poppins and have both?). Either way it needs to be able to hold your denial for vintage acquisition syndrome.
2. A dress. There will be no privacy in change rooms. Use the skirt of your dress as a change room if you wish to not flash your butt and flabby bits. (Although there is nothing wrong with butts and flabby bits, everybody has a butt and flabby bits).
3. Flat shoes. You wouldn't go to war in stilettos 



Here is a cute photo of a mumma swan and her babies on the creatively named swan river. Aren't they just the cutest?! I didn't want to get too close and stress them out or end up as a viral video on youtube. 

I did get some AWESOME finds from the vintage sale I went to today and I'll pop them up when I get the chance. Vintage sales are always so extremely hectic and I need to put my feet up and rest.

1 comment:

  1. Those cygnets are adorable, and looking forward to seeing your vintage finds!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for commenting. I read every single comment and will try and reply as soon as possible.

Have a lovely day! :)