Sunday, 2 November 2014

Sunday update


My boyfriends photography makes studying look way more glamorous than it is. My sewing and photo taking has been falling so far behind. I'm such a terrible blogger. This is why though, I'm at the pointy end of my first year at uni and drowning under assignments and exam revision. I put a lot of pressure on myself and it often leads me to neglect things other than studying, such as blogging, cleaning, sleeping and leaving the house.

Yes, that is a block of top deck on top of my neuroscience textbook.....priorities!

I hope you all have had a wonderful week.
-Alecia x

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely photo you look so serene! I'm sure it will act as a nice reminder once your on the other side of all this work at you what you have achieved. Good luck with it all...oh and chocolate is a compulsory study aid in my book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I can promise you I was anything but serene. I was so stressed!

      Its nice now that the year is over and I've got no more classes and assignments. Still got exams but the holidays are in sight!

      Thank you :) I shall need as much luck as I can get

      Delete

Hello! Thank you for commenting. I read every single comment and will try and reply as soon as possible.

Have a lovely day! :)