Tuesday, 2 December 2014

10 ridiculously adorable animal inspired etsy finds

Sometimes I fall into the abyss that is cute animal videos on youtube. Whenever I am sad, seeing cute kittens, puppies and ducks seem to always cheer me up again. I thought I'd show you a collection of my favourite cute animal etsy finds so you can carry over that happiness of watching cute animal videos 24/7/. 

1. Corgi purse from the etsy store BENWINEWIN 





3. Bunny kiss necklace from the etsy store Schmooks


4. Happy/Sad Yowie necklace from the etsy store Yellow Tree


5. Snowflake cat ring from the etsy store Mordernaked


6. Duckling necklace from the etsy store Flower Land







9. Siamese cat pocket mirror from the etsy store Matouenpeluche


10. Pug in a ball pit tote from the etsy store Girliepains










6 comments:

  1. these are super cute! especially the bunny kiss necklace!
    following you on bloglovin', hope you'll look for me too. see you around!


    a possible fantasy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That is one of my favourites, it reminds me of something from a story book. I've had a look and I've followed you too. :)

      Delete
  2. love this post! they're all so cute! keep up the good work!
    followed you on bloglovin' as well :)

    ♡alexa♡
    whiterabbittail.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I've followed you too!

      Delete
  3. These are so, so, soooo fabulously darling!!! I love cute, I adore animals, thus I'm head-over-heels for this super charming post. Off to wishlist many of these great finds. Thanks so much for rounding up and sharing them, honey.

    Have an awesome weekend,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed them! I love cute animals too, anything with an animal on it makes me smile. I'm so happy you liked them, they're on my wishlist too! :)

      Delete

Hello! Thank you for commenting. I read every single comment and will try and reply as soon as possible.

Have a lovely day! :)