You will need
- A sheer pale pink or tinted clear nail polish
- Red nail polish, it doesn't matter if it is a flat cream red or metallic, santa can be sparkly!
- White nail polish. You can use a normal bottle and brush which I used here, a nail art bottle/pen or use a tool.
- Clear top coat
What did I do?
- Paint your whole nail with a sheer pale pink or tinted clear nail polish to make your bare nails look pretty.
- After this has dried use your red polish to create an almost exaggerated french tip that covers 1/3 to 1/2 of the nail. Paint this straight across
- To paint the tip of the santa hat draw a vertical stripe along one side of the nail. This line should look smaller at the bottom and get slightly bigger at the top so it looks like a santa hat the tip folded down.
- Touch up any unclean lines and wait for it to dry
- Using a white nail polish with either a brush or tool place a white stripe (for the band of the hat) from where the vertical stripe ends, to the edge of the nail.
- For the bobble, create a white dot
- Once dry cover nail with a top coat to ensure the polish stays on and looks shiny and pretty
- Taaa daaaa! You are done! Have a fruit mince pie and a cup of tea once they are totally dry to celebrate
I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season!