Monday, 8 December 2014

I did it!

If you're wondering what 'it' is, I conquered the curved hem. After weeks of procrastination facilitated by both exams and christmas shopping I sat down and did it. We all have our fears when it comes to sewing and you know what? I realised that in reality curved hems aren't that scary. Its a bit like when you see something in the dark and it looks frightening, but when you turn on the light its just a normal object. I am so proud of myself for persevering.

I will share some photos of my creation soon!

Have a great week! 
Alecia xx

2 comments:

  1. Well done, I always think the worst part of curved hems is generally the sheer length you have to hem it seems to go on forever, which is when for me the procrastination sets in! The fabric is gorgeous I am sure you'll get loads of wear out of it now its done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!
    There are many, many tricky things about sewing, and mastering it is an art. :D

    Marija

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for commenting. I read every single comment and will try and reply as soon as possible.

Have a lovely day! :)