1. I HATE matches. I hate them, I hate them, I hate them. Lighting candles is not my forte, not unless I have a lighter like the refillable ones from Dusk. In an apocalypse I would probably be useless because of my inability to hold onto a match for more than 0.05 seconds. In fact I don't think I have any skills that would come in handy during an apocalypse....someone buy me the Zombie Survival Guide for Christmas??
2. I don't drink coffee, not because I don't like the taste (I do), but because It makes me feel ill.
3. My favourite decades fashion wise are the 30s, 40s and 50s. I would not like to have lived in those decades though. I think it would be fun to visit just to hoard vintage clothes and objects, maybe buy a house to live in the future. I don't think I could live happily in times when women and many minorities were treated even worse than they are now. I think as a modern woman I would find it quite hard.
4. I love socks. Thick, wooly socks with awesome patterns are one of my favourite things in the whole world. I once received a pair of fair-isle double layer fluffy socks with grips on the bottom and the day they become unwearable is the day the world will be flooded with my tears.
5. Everything item of stationary I own for uni has some form of animal on it. Print or sticker....it's there. I am such a mature 'mature age' student.