Monday, 6 April 2015

Night Noodle Markets

Now, as someone from what is commonly thought of as the 'county' by city folk I've always been the type to jump on things when they happen. I believe that you can't complain about a city being boring if you don't make the most of what goes on. So one Friday night my boyfriend and I ventured into the city to have some good food times in the city. On this particular night the week long night noodle festival coincided on the same night as the hawkers market and dessert garden (yep, dessert garden). Needless to say by the time we got home our bellies were full of noodles, ice tea, pastries and hot chocolate. The Hawkers markets are always great and I love supporting small businesses, especially when said small businesses make amazing multicultural food! I would say to anyone in Perth, GO!










All photos were taken by my lovely boyfriend

Ps: I might not look super happy, but I assure you, I was! Does anyone else get really 'in the zone' when they are hungry and looking/thinking about food?

11 comments:

  1. Great photos, and I agree, these markets are the best! How nice that we have something like this in Perth?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are! It's so good to see everyone out and enjoying them too! :)

      Delete
  2. OMG! A noodle fest!?! That's literally like my dream come true!
    xoxo
    Taylor
    http://www.nothingbutapigeon.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good! So much food, it was was like heaven for your stomach.

      Delete
  3. It sounds like a lovely night out! I love the idea of a noodle festival - that sounds like my kind of thing.

    Katie @ Katie Writes Stuff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always great, this is the first time they had the noodle thing but they run multicultural food things most of the year. :)

      Delete
  4. Yum!!! A noodle fest! You look beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Noodle festival and dessert garden!? You've got my mouth watering over here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So much food! The only problem is that EVERYONE comes out so it's super duper busy! Its worth it for the food though :)

      Delete
  6. How did I not know about this dessert garden? I've seen the market before but never tried anything because it looked too crowded and we'd just eaten ;_;

    { sparklesideup.com }

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for commenting. I read every single comment and will try and reply as soon as possible.

Have a lovely day! :)