Thursday, 4 June 2015

Chain store vintage: Forever New

It's winter so I thought you'd all enjoy another edition of 'chain store vintage'. Forever New is by far my favourite chain store. It can be a little pricy but it has such a classic style that I love. Here are some of my favourite vintage inspired pieces that I feel could work seamlessly into either a vintage or reproduction vintage wardrobe. Enjoy!


Coat  Sale! $99.99
Coat $189.99


Cape $59.95
Coat $119.99







Skirt $99.99


Stole $69.95




Gloves $19.95 
Gloves $19.95
Clutch $49.95

Alecia xx


3 comments:

  1. I love Forever New! If you're ever in Melbourne there is a great one at DFO where everything is a lot cheaper (they probably have a similar one in WA somewhere).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alecia, the cape is absolutely adorable. Wow! Great stuff!
    Have a happy happy time
    Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Forever New! Wow that cape is amazing!!! x

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for commenting. I read every single comment and will try and reply as soon as possible.

Have a lovely day! :)