Saturday, 6 February 2016

Vintage Pledge 2016


I'm joining in with the 2016 Vintage pattern pledge!

Last year I attempted to sew 5 vintage garments.....It didn't happen. Life, uni, multiple sewing dummy spits and disasters seemed to drain all of my motivation and self belief in my sewing abilities. This year I plan on going for three vintage or reproduction garments. Will I do it? Hopefully! Will I put any money on it? Probably not! We will see. This year is a tough year for me as I am trying to stay on track for honours in my degree, which takes up a considerable amount of time. I am hoping going for fewer garments will make me feel less stressed and less like a failure and give me more time to ENJOY sewing, which after all is why I started in the first place. For me It's always important not to lose sight of sewing as a hobby. I'm hoping this challenge will keep me motivated, inspired and enthused throughout the year. 




1 comment:

  1. You can do it! Finding time to sew while in uni is always hard though. I remember getting sewing done, but it was always late at night.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for commenting. I read every single comment and will try and reply as soon as possible.

Have a lovely day! :)